Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung
(1 Leser) (1) Gast
  • Seite:

THEMA: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung

Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung 6 Jahre, 8 Monate her #748

• AndyJ
Hi all,

sorry for this, but i have no more possibility to do that by other way.
I woul like to ask for original "Bedienungsanleitung" somebody of members.
Of course if somebody have this in PDF format or like this.
I have big problem with local office - goverment with my corrado equipment - wheels.
They told me that original User manual - i think in german is is "Bedienungsanleiung" will this problem fix.

Could be somebody so helpful and willing to help me please?
I know that it would by better in your language but unfortunately I cant german language

Thanks for some reply boys.

Aw: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung 6 Jahre, 8 Monate her #750

• Micha_HB
Hi Andy,

I've put your post into the international topic, so I think the chance is bigger that somebody can help you.
I will ask some people, of whom I think, that they can have the pdf or else from the Corrado.

I hope we can help you soon.

regards
Michael

Aw: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung 6 Jahre, 8 Monate her #751

• DasFabi
  • Senior Boarder
Hi!

I had a similar problem and i ordered the Bedienungsanleitung directly from VW. It's free - the only thing they want to know is the ID of the car body. Do you have the chance and time to call a VW office?

greez
Letzte Änderung: 6 Jahre, 8 Monate her von DasFabi.

Re: Aw: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung 6 Jahre, 8 Monate her #776

• AndyJ
Hi

thanks for info, I will try it as soon as possible. I wonder that it works, because all I have found out about this problem was, that old cars like corrado etc. are no more interesting for car manufacturers - surely with CZ importers
VW send you the Bedienungsanleitung in printed form or in elektronic form?

greet

Re: Aw: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung 6 Jahre, 8 Monate her #777

• AndyJ
Hi Michael,

thank you for trying to help me this way.
I've tryed some ways how to legalize my wheels, but bureaucracy won - for this time.
I was told that original Bedienungsanleitung where are presented bigger wheels that I have printed in technical certificate will fix it and new bigger whels would be legaly accepted. By the years and previous owneers of my corrado the User manula was lost. So i tryed this ..

greet

Aw: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung 6 Jahre, 8 Monate her #778

• DasFabi
  • Senior Boarder
I got the Bedienungsanleitung in printed form.
Hmmm, but i wonder, if this will fix the problems with bigger wheels than originals. What kind of wheels are they? What size?

Re: Aw: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung 6 Jahre, 8 Monate her #803

• AndyJ
I have Keskin KT1 9x16 ET 20 / ET 15 215/45 R16
In pressent, in the technical list there are only 185/55 R15 - terrible isnt?

The Official here said me, that If I want to upgrade technical record about my corrados wheels, I will have to show him the Bedienungsanleitung where are bigger wheels. I know that the Keskin KT 1 arent there, but I will cheat the Bedienungsanleitung - print the dimensions what i want to.
I know that is not the best way, but if It will works and get through, I can try it.
Corrado isnt much common car here, many people doesnt know what kind of car it is - so I hope that If I will show the upgraded Bedienungsanleitung to the Official, he will noted down the bigger wheel into the technical list of my corrado without any question.

The second way - officialy - is, that I wil have to go to the State Technical Testing Room for a new approval for my corrado - this way is very very expensive and difficult with unsure ending. For example, this is testing like big car producers must do with their new model of car if hey want to sell it on the market in CZ.

Aw: Re: Aw: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung 6 Jahre, 8 Monate her #807

• DasFabi
  • Senior Boarder
Do you realy mean "Bedienungsanleitung"? This means "user manual". I still can't imagine, how this will help you with this problem. 185 should be the size of the winter wheels - the original wheels are 195.
I think you will need some kind of technical certificate for this wheels?!

Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung 6 Jahre, 8 Monate her #812

• AndyJ
Yes, I mean Bedienungsanleitung - user manual

I have only size 185 for all versions - summer and winter too.
This is the reason why I want to change this. And for this, I need little trick - scan the Bedienungsanleitung -> in photoshop change dimension to 215/45/R16 -> print it as the original Bedienungsanleitung
My idea is, that if I will show the updated Bedienungsanleitung to the Official at the Car evidence Office here, he will change the record.
I know that this is a trick / fake, but the most possible way. (when I asked him, he said me that if I have original Bedienungsanleitung he will do it)

Technical certificate I can get only to a set of new wheels.(this told me the official wheel dealer) And I don't want to buy new wheels.
Because of this a I need the trick - try the lucky and hope that this will go on.

Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung 6 Jahre, 8 Monate her #817

• DasFabi
  • Senior Boarder
Ok, tell us if it worked...

If you don't get a new user manuel from vw, I could scan this page, but not before april - it's the earliest date, because my user manual is in my workshop in my home town.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.15 Sekunden