Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung
(1 Leser) (1) Gast
  • Seite:

THEMA: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung

Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung 6 Jahre, 7 Monate her #1009

• AndyJ
Thanks

I was out of my home for a time, so I reply now. I tried to call Cz importer, but with no result. Corrado wasn't officialy imported in Cz - this is the problem. Because of this I need german user manual as a original.
If you will be so helpful and willing to scan the manual for me, it would by great.
But I know that this is much work so it is only on you

Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung 6 Jahre, 7 Monate her #1022

• DasFabi
  • Senior Boarder
No problem, but i will be at work for the next three weeks and weekends, so i can't fetch the manual from my workshop. But just in this moment i can see 2 manuals on ebay!

Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Corrado g60 Bedienungsanleitung 6 Jahre, 6 Monate her #1167

• AndyJ
It will be great if you can do it for me because I will have to do some changes in the scaned manual in my photoshop and after it print it.
I found and download repair-manual from Bentley publishing, but this is good for servicing and repairing, but not useful for me.
In fact, I must do little swindle - change some numbers in the scaned pages of the manual, print it and complete in a book as a original. I know, it is much work, but the only way how to do it in this byrocratic system.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.08 Sekunden